A new edition of the NEEDS Workshops will be held at Hotel Ametlla Mar, in the coast south of Barcelona, from June 15th (arrival date) until June 24th (departure date). A novelty of this year's edition is that the workshop will be preceded by the NEEDS 2007 School. As the previous editions, the workshop will have an interdisciplinary character with emphasis on the following topics:
- Integrable and chaotic dynamical systems.
- Analytic, algebraic and geometric aspects of Integrable Systems
- Mathematical methods in Quantum Mechanics: exact solutions, spectral problems...
- Nonlinear phenomena and applications: waves, solitons, pattern formation...
We aim to bring together both experts and young researchers encouraging cross disciplinary interaction in the pleasant atmosphere provided by the small fishing village of L'Ametlla de Mar.
- The NEEDS 2007 Workshop will start on Monday, June 18th and finish on Saturday, June 23rd.
- As in previous editions, participants are welcome to present their recent results in communications.
- Refereed contributions from the NEEDS 2007 Workshop will be published in the Journal of Nonlinear Mathematical Physics.
- The number of participants will be limited and for this reason we encourage early registration.